A J Yearnshire is one of those long established family businesses geared to offering the customer a friendly and reliable plumbling and heating services in Amble. In this instance they place 65 years combined experience in the fields of plumbing and central heating at your disposal and they will repair, maintain, replace or install almost any item. No job is too big or too small. Highly qualified, time served plumbers, A J Yearnshire will gladly provide free estimates and advice and using old fashioned customer service and traditional methods alongside modern day techniques, the provide an ideal, cost effective and reliable service – as they have done for decades!
- GAS, LPG and OIL installations.
- LPG installations servicing and repairs, free LPG tank installations organised
- Condensing combi and conventional boilers
- Central heating upgrade to conform to Part L Building Regulations
- Oil tanks
- Gas boiler servicing from £43.00, Carbon Monoxide detectors-6 year warranty / supplied and installed at time of servicing: £28.00. Repairs at very reasonable rates, annual reminders sent
- CP12 Landlords safety certificates issued at same time as boiler servicing:from £60.00
- Gas fires and surrounds.
- Installers of Baxi (up to 10 year manufacturers warranty), Viessmann, Alpha, Worcester boilers etc
- Power flushing central heating systems to eradicate cold spots in radiators, remove sludge from existing system before new boiler installations
- Addey, Fernox and Worcester Magnetic and non magnetic central heating filters installed
- All aspects of plumbing
- Supply and fit full or partial bathroom , showers, cubicles, tiling, ceiling panels, wetwall boards and electric underfloor heating
- All sanitary ware including Armitage Shanks, Ideal Standard, Twyfords, Mira etc
Powerflush Central Heating Systems
Central heating systems can become laboured and inefficient and subsequently prone to corrosion, blockages, and 'strange noises'! Our Kamco power flushing with relevant chemicals and final inclusion of system inhibitor can not just prevent problems with new installations but solve existing problems once and for all! This is just one of the many instances where regular maintenance proves to be a real money saver. Power flushing your new installation is the best practice way to ensure high efficiency and to ensure that a dirty system is not the reason for boiler breakdown and that manufacturers will cover your warranty.
Supply and fit Autostopcock the automatic flood prevention device, easily fitted to pipework near your Stopcock, this device protects your home from the horrors of flooding, just think if you leave home to go out for the day and you have a burst pipe or leave the bath running, the autostopcock will automatically detect that water has been left running for more than 45 minutes and will shut the water supply off, that’s got to be better than the water running for a full day or even worse 2 weeks when you are on holiday.
A very good idea for anyone owning property that is left vacant for any length of time.
At A. J Yearnshire, Plumbing and Heating Engineers of Amble, here in Northumberland, we offer a complete service to all our customers and can organise all the relevant trades required to complete your job from start to finish - electrician, roofer, Oftec registered Commissioning Engineer. We will take care of all relevant registrations to Gas Safe, Oftec and manufacturers for warranties, meaning that one call to us completes the job in most cases from start to finish.
Our installation work is guaranteed for 12 months. Manufacturers warranties vary in which case call Audrey and she will do her best to help you out.