Registered installers for Warm Front £300.00 Heating Rebate (Registration No. 6722)
- Gas and oil central heating, full or partial installations
- Condensing combi and conventional boilers
- Central heating upgrade to conform to Part L Building Regulations
- Oil tanks
- Gas boiler servicing from £39.00, Carbon Monoxide detectors-6 year warranty / supplied and installed at time of servicing: £28.00. Repairs at very reasonable rates, annual reminders sent
- CP12 Landlords safety certificates issued at same time as boiler servicing:from £55.95
- Gas fires and surrounds. You name it, we can install it.
- LPG installations servicing and repairs
- Power flushing central heating systems to eradicate cold spots in radiators, remove sludge from existing system before new boiler installations
- Addey and Fernox Magnetic and non magnetic central heating filters installed
- All aspects of plumbing
- Full or partial bathroom installations, showers, cubicles, tiling, ceiling panels, wetwall boards and electric underfloor heating
- Installers of Viessmann, Alpha, Worcester and Baxi boilers etc
- All sanitary ware including Armitage Shanks, Ideal Standard, Twyfords, Mira etc
- The £300.00 warm front voucher can be used towards the cost of a power flush, terms and conditions apply
Supply and fit Autostopcock the automatic flood prevention device, easily fitted to pipework near your Stopcock, this device protects your home from the horrors of flooding, just think if you leave home to go out for the day and you have a burst pipe or leave the bath running, the autostopcock will automatically detect that water has been left running for more than 45 minutes and will shut the water supply off, that’s got to be better than the water running for a full day or even worse 2 weeks when you are on holiday. Take a look at www.Autostopcock.co.uk today, and give us a call and we will be happy to give you a quote for supplying and fitting Autostopcock.
A very good idea for anyone owning property that is left vacant for any length of time.
At A. J Yearnshire, Plumbing and Heating Engineers of Amble, here in Northumberland, we offer a complete service to all our customers and can organise all the relevant trades required to complete your job from start to finish - electrician, roofer, Oftec registered Commissioning Engineer. We will take care of all relevant registrations to Gas Safe, Oftec and manufacturers for warranties, meaning that one call to us completes the job in most cases from start to finish.
Central heating systems can become laboured and inefficient and subsequently prone to corrosion, blockages, and 'strange noises'! Our Kamco power flushing with relevant chemicals and final inclusion of system inhibitor can not just prevent problems with new installations but solve existing problems once and for all! This is just one of the many instances where regular maintenance proves to be a real money saver. Power flushing your new installation is the best practice way to ensure high efficiency and to ensure that a dirty system is not the reason for boiler breakdown and that manufacturers will cover your warranty. A free carbon monoxide detector will be supplied with every qualifying boiler installation.
Our installation work is guaranteed for 12 months but suppliers' warranties may be a factor in which case call Audrey and she will do her best to help you out.